Wonderlife Precise Ovulation Test (semi-quantitative)
Wonderlife Precise Ovulation Test (semi-quantitative) is used to detect luteinizing hormone (LH) levels in women’s urine to predict the closest ovulation to 7 hours. It is used to guide women of childbearing age to choose the best time to conceive. Normal women of childbearing age ovulate every month. After an egg matures in the ovary, it is excreted from the ovaries and transported to the uterus via the fallopian tubes. The pregnancy process is formed by the combination of a mature egg and sperm in the uterus. Sperm can survive for about 24 to 72 hours in the female reproductive tract, while an egg is suitable for fertilization only about 24-36 hours after ovulation. Therefore, 2-3 days before ovulation and 1-2 days after ovulation are susceptible to pregnancy, that is, 4-5 days before and after ovulation, which is susceptible to pregnancy. Wonderlife Precise Ovulation Test (semi-quantitative) reliably detects the peak level of LH, allowing women to predict optimal pregnancy time.
The tester of the menstrual cycle rule first determines the number of days of the menstrual cycle last month
For example, if the user last menstrual cycle is 26 days (Menst rual cycle), first find the number of days in the previous peri od of the menstrual cycle in the upper column of the table which is day 9 (Test start date). Another example, if the menstrual cycle is 28 days, the measurement shall starts on the 10th day of the onset of menstruation, and so on. Irregular testers in the menstrual cycle start at the shortest period.
Urine sample collection
The best time to collect urine samples is from 10am to 10pm. Try to use urine sample at the same time every day. Do not use early morning urine. Do not urinate for 2-3 hours before testing, avoid drinking water and other liquid because diluting the urine sample will affect the test results. Samples should be tested within 30 minutes after sampling.
Operation steps and results judgment
- Tear a bag of aluminum foil and remove the test pen.
- Remove the pen cover. Insert the tip of the test pen vertically into the urine sample or try to tilt the tip of the test pen downward and urine on the tip of the test pen.
- Wet at least for 2－3 seconds, take it flat and read the result after 5-10 minutes. Do not read the result after more than 30 minutes as the it may not be accurate.
- Compare the test line color on the pen with the color card , find the corresponding value and record it. If the ribbon does not appear, record the result as 0.
- Test once a day when test line color is below 25, when test line color reaches 25 or more suggest to increase testing every 4 hours.
- The best ovulation 7 hours is when the highest value is measured and the decline also measured right after.
The Background Principle
According to the principle of ovulation,The highest peak of LH (Luteinizing Hormone) hormones will trigger ovulation. After the female eggs are discharged, they will gradually die within 72 hours. The best conception time occurs only 7 to 15 hours. Because spermatozoa entry also takes 6-24 hours, so the chances of pregnancy will dramtically increase, that is to say the test line color of 65-80 is measured, it is the best time to get pregnant because the chance of conception will be very high!