Procedure for Testing
- Remove one strip from the bottle and immediately replace the cap.
- (To prevent humidity, the strips must be sealed.)
- Immerse the strip while holding it from the opposite end of the test pad.
- Remove any excess water and wait 60 seconds.
- Raise the colour chart and hold the test strips vertically.
- Compare your results to the chart. In a well-lit area, carefully read the test results while holding the test paper near the colour chart.
- Match the colours on the test strips to the corresponding colours on the chart and record your results.
- Color changes that appear after 60 seconds have no diagnostic significance.