|FIRST RESPONSE™ EARLY RESULT PREGNANCY TEST
FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test can now detect the pregnancy hormone, hCG, 6 days before your missed period*. With First to Detect™ Technology, only FIRST RESPONSE™ captures scant amounts of pregnancy hormones—6 days before your missed period, no other test can do that.
- Only test that tells you 6 days before your missed period
- Unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy to read results – two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes
Early Pregnancy Detection Matters1
The first few weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development, so early prenatal care is important to healthy birth weight and baby survival. The sooner you know you�re pregnant, the sooner you can begin making healthy choices for yourself and your baby that include diet, nutrition and limiting your exposure to hazards.
The FIRST RESPONSE™ test is so sensitive that it can detect hCG as early as 6 days before your missed period. You can use the test anytime of the day. You do not have to use the first morning urine. Generally, however, your first morning urine contains the highest level of the pregnancy hormone.
- Remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the Overcap.
- Holding the test stick by the Thumb Grip with the Absorbent Tip pointing downward and the Result Window facing away from your body, place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds only.
- You may also collect your urine in a clean, dry cup and immerse the entire Absorbent Tip in the urine for 5 seconds only.
- With the Absorbent Tip still pointing downward, replace the Overcap* and lay the stick on a flat surface with the Result Window facing up.
*Replacement of the Overcap is not necessary for the proper functioning of the test.
- You may soon see a pink color moving across the Result Window to indicate the test is working.
- Wait 3 minutes until reading results.
TWO PINK LINES in the Result Window. One line may be lighter than the other. Appearance of the results may vary.
ONE PINK LINE in the Result Window.
Distributed by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.,
Princeton, NJ 08543 1995, 2003
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,319,676, 6,767,114, 7,045,342 and U.S. patent pending FIRST RESPONSE is a registered trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc.